Oatmeal is probably one of my favorite breakfast meals. Ironically, when I was younger, I remember hating it. The texture maybe? I’m not sure. All I know is I would attempt to sneak as many spoonfuls as I could to our dog when my parents werent looking. (Thanks Rigsy… for always having my back). Fast forward twenty some years later, and I can’t get enough.
I’m not sure that I have a favorite way of making it, but I do have some top contenders.
- Blueberries, flax seed, chia seeds, and sunflower seeds
- Bananas, almond butter, and honey
- Coconut, blueberries, and vanilla granola
- Chocolate protein granola, cranberries, and coconut
- Raspberries, cherries, and flax seed
- Pineapple, mango, and coconut
The possibilities are endless.
What’s your favorite mix?